Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday: It's helpful to have an internet to tell me what to do.

Today I didn't know what I wanted to get for lunch.  I kind of wanted something "barbecue-y", but wasn't sure what that involved.  Then I started reading twitter, and Ko Takeuchi was doing more of his interactive twitter game.  A lot of the answers had a running theme:
So that helped me decide.
Curry!  With a pork cutlet!  And spicy!  And a ghost because spooky ghosts!
It wasn't as good as it usually is.  The pork was both over cooked (see the left edge) and under cooked (see the goopy fat deposits that are actually kind of hard to see here).  Still, curry is pretty much always good, even when it's not super good.

And there's a Pokestop I only spun once, partially because I was super into my curry.  



No comments:

Post a Comment