Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Tuesday: I had a good title at some point.

Just like I'm sure I had a good caption when I took this picture.

I finally got the buddy update for Pokemon Go:
"Hmm...I never see any ghost Pokemon around, so maybe improving my Haunter would be a good idea." Click.  "HOLY CRAP, HAUNTER IS GIANT!"  It turns out that 1.4m is people sized, but people aren't basically spheres, and they don't hover above the ground.  It also doesn't help that I was expecting it to look something like Sabrina's Haunter.

But imagine how cool it would be to walk around town with a giant purple ghost following behind you.

Today was also the day that KIKU showed the 2013 Murder Team Five special.  It was as ridiculous as all the other ones, and everyone died except the Murder Team.  The best part of the episode was when Murder Guy was about to do his heart-stabby finishing move, and the music was all building up, and then it all stopped as the guy about to get heart stabbed revealed he was the Murder Tailor.  You're a fuckup, MT.  Also, checking my last special (which I never finished captioning), the comic cop guy is now expecting his eleventh child, so he's adding about one a year.



No comments:

Post a Comment