Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday: Seriously, the fucking tropics suck.

All "let's be fucking hot every damn day" and "also super humid. Let's get on that" and "you know what?  Let's have the wind come from the fucking south, bringing even more of all of that!  Wooo!"  Fuck you, the tropics.  Fuck you in your stupid fucking face.

"You can come join us if you want!"
You know what, Friendly Polar Bears, I think I might take you up on that.


  • I didn't read this, but it had a nice title, so I saved it in a tab, and now I'm too hot and lazy to read it and see if it's interesting.
  • Given that cheapest condo currently for sale is listed at $889k, and they're putting in a fucking luxury car dealership at ground level, I think the correct choice for the development authority is "too fucking bad, replace all your damn windows and be compliant."  Fucking jackasses.  "Oh, we're trying to be environmentally friendly, and to do that, we just need to redistribute all the sunlight to everyone else."
  • There is no third link.



No comments:

Post a Comment