Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday: Wait, this is only for today?

That sucks.  This.  Live action for-realsies Neko Atsume.  I'll have to remember to recheck this tomorrow and download the full video if it isn't completely removed then.  I think most of these are archived.

Plus this is a a good chance to show off some of my screen shots:
I have so many cats in my notebook that have nothing but pictures of butts.  Some cats never turn around to look at me correctly.  

I like Ekicho-san, the train cat.

First up, fuck fat cat (Manzoku-san).  The number of times I've replaced the food and had him immediately eat it is super annoying.  "But he gives you lots of fish!"  Fuck him.  Second, this is the best picture I think is possible for Yamaneko-san, whose name means "mountain cat", and has climbed up to the top of the structure.
I currently have seen and taken pictures of all but eight cats, only three of which I've never seen.  I have all of the toys, and I think all but one of the house designs.

See?  Also: see what I mean about butts?

No comments:

Post a Comment