Monday, September 28, 2015

Monday: Travel day.

Breakfast pastrami is the best breakfast.
 Then plane.
Flying.

More flying.

Molokai.

Koko Head and Hanauma Bay.

Some Navy ships.
And then I was home, and had to wait in line at the taxi stand to get a ride home.
And then I took a limo.
Apparently when there isn't a call for limos, they just do the standard airport taxi thing.  So, even though the empirical rate of limos is somewhat less than 10%, it's not 0%.  Also: limos don't have enough legroom from the seat to the floor.  Kind of a minor gripe, but while we're on the topic of "things I learned while riding in a limo from the airport."
At least it was one of the black ones, and not the "I'm a tourist, here for a honeymoon" white ones.

And then I was hungry.  I had assumed I'd be hungry for ramen.
But I was hungry for a burger.

And some sweet potato fries.

I still have to catch up on links.  I was able to prune the saved RSS items from 320 to 194.  There's a group of about 50 items that are old "real saved" items, so this was a reasonably successful cull for things to link.  It's probably going to be a big post divided into different topics.  Here's one from today, though:





No comments:

Post a Comment