Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday: Labor Day

Which means three day weekend, which in turn means I ran out of things to do yesterday.  So I randomly drove to the Target farthest away.  To have something to do.  Unfortunately, as I got there, I decided that I wasn't convinced by my original plan for lunch.  So I again randomly picked a place.

Yes, it's just a burger, but it was a pretty good burger.
The bacon was real bacon, not the half/third/quarter strips most places use, the onion was grilled enough to make it soft and slightly sweet, the tomatoes weren't sour messes, and the lettuce was three times the necessary lettuce, but that's how that always goes.  The yelp reviews are a bit harsh, but this worked well.  The burgers seem to be grilled with an actual grill, and pleasantly had the grill flavor I was hoping for.  The fries could be better, as they have the same problem that happens at a lot of places: the fries aren't salted when they come out of the oil, so there's no way to get salt from a shaker to stick to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment