Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Wednesday: adventure day -or- Asian tigers

The original plan for the day was to see a number of museums in San Francisco.  This ended up scaled back to just a single museum after I ended up spending six hours walking through it.

Next time I'm editing on my laptop, I'll add the links necessary. I went to the Asian Art Museum, near the un/civic center station.

We took the boat to town.

This building is nearby.

These were animated. The ones on the left seems like a remake of one on the right.

Ganesha.

Parvati.


Here's the explanation.

"Hi!"

Bird person.

You'd think Krishna would have better things to do than steal butter.

These guys.

This guy.

Then I stopped for lunch as it was like one thirty. I was hoping for more traditional Japanese curry, but this was more like a donburi.

Link to the vase in Honolulu.

Tiger.

Tiger.

Tiger.

Tiger.

Tigers.

Not technically a tiger.


Neither is this one.

Amida and his gang.

Tiger netstuke.

Hokosai.

This has water pumped to the surface, which stays due to surface tension.

Tiger pillow.

Not a tiger.

Going back to get on the boat.



Delicious garlic noodles with seafood.

The moon.


Sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment