Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday: Not Tuesday

For some reason I've thought it was Tuesday all day long.  It's not.

I've also realized that I'm leaving in less than two weeks.  I probably should start figuring out what to pack.  Also: I think I have talks to write.  Damn.

Fun fact: heating a cast iron pan in the oven, chucking in a spoon of bacon grease, and then frying a hot dog in the grease so the outside blisters?  Delicious.

Team Rocket keeps getting sneakier.

Pumpkin: 1. Red Panda: 0.  

  • Squirrels!
  • Seriously?  Do you know how many restaurants I'd wait in that long of a line for? Zero.  Zingerman's would be first, but then I'd remember that there is the other Zingerman's I could go to for different tasty food.  Food, mind you, not "being a jackass."
  • The second season of Scooby is pretty good, and they seem to have tempered the darkness of last season somewhat.  Fred is probably totally crazy, but that's ok.  Anyway, here's Velma.

No comments:

Post a Comment