Saturday, August 11, 2012

Denver: the land that a/c forgot

Seriously. It's like a million degrees in here.

Adventure 1: my crap seat on the first flight was next to a lady who apparently knew half the flight attendants on the plane. Just after takeoff, they came to ask her if she'd like to move to an exit row. She was with her family, so she offered it to me. Yay, slightly less crappy seat! The only problem was that I was still in an aisle, and the guy next to me was the most obnoxious sleeper ever. How can you sleep and still jerk around like that?

Adventure 2: my glasgow flight is a middle seat. I waited an hour in the united service line to be told that usair is doing that flight, so they can't change it. I then tried the gate agent, and they charge for all their seats now. Wtf, usair? There's a reason no one likes you and you're either getting bought or going out of business.

Plus I dumped pizza on my lap. I'm pretty much done with this trip already. Let's have conferences in easy places in the future. I like boston. Boston's fun. And it's only two planes from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment