Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm really behind on posting

But I have to get up crazy early tomorrow so I can catch my flight back to Hawaii. I do have lots of pictures and sudoku book scribbles to cover, but they're going to have to wait.

What do you think the odds are that I'll be able to find something decent to eat in Phoenix tomorrow when I have my four hour layover? I guess the good thing about leaving so early is that I'll be home by 3pm, and will be able to get groceries and things like that.

I'm also a bit sad that this "vacation week" involved one day of writing a talk and two days of presenting talks and visiting places for work. I also discovered a fact about detector noise that I'm hoping can be turned into better detector detrending. So, it doesn't really feel like this was much of a vacation. Then again, last vacation involved writing a paper and babysitting.

I may not understand how to do vacations anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment