Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday: I should really be packing

Instead I'm watching crap on the DVR.  Not even the best crap.  Kind of a middle tier of crap.

I did get my talk finished today, although I noticed while reading through it that I have some things that could be written a bit better.  That should just be a quick polishing, and I'll do that tomorrow.  The important thing is having all the plots and analysis stuff finished.

So everyone gets a party hat.

I probably should get a start on writing the second talk.  Also pack.  Or: do laundry so I have clean clothes to pack.
  • I kind of wish the Republican party would just splinter already and get it over with.  They clearly have an insane side and deluded side, and the sooner they start openly fighting, the better it'll be for everyone.
  • I was going to post this yesterday, but I forgot. "[...] and a fax machine." I think that's how we should have known he was crazy. Who has a fax machine?  What is this, 1992?
  • I've linked to this blog before, but it's worth doing it again for the click-through to the "superbowl" picture.
  • If only we would stop regulating companies so much, I'm sure they'd do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment