Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday: Apparently Kuhio day means sleep to me

I woke up late, went to Target to pick up random things I've needed from Target for weeks (like kleenex, which I've successfully forgotten to pick up while grocery shopping the last dozen or so times I've been grocery shopping).  I decided since it was a day off to drive way out to the one in Kapolei, partially so I could eat at the Wendy's there.  This happened late enough that it means I'll be finishing my fish tomorrow (not a big deal, really).  However, upon getting home, I sat down on the couch, fell asleep, and now it's two hours later.  Woo, I win at being productive today.  I'm not sure what the problem is, but I really just feel like going back to sleep, which is weird, since I've been getting a reasonable amount of sleep the past few days.


  • I guess you can't call yourself an astronaut when your running for office if it makes the other side pretty sure they're going to lose.  Especially if you actually were an astronaut.
  • I've found more information about the gifs I posted on Saturday.  I guess the puppy thing is just something that puppies do.  The jerk of a panda is from a series of advertisements for cheese in the middle east
  • I looked up fish in the big list of fish, and apparently ono isn't more sustainable than mahi.  Plus, it has a mercury warning.  Crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment