Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday: math and skipping menu plans

But there was math to do, and math was partially done.  It turns out that some math is harder than other math.  Let's do a simple math problem instead: How many credit card applications will Chase and United send me?
A fuckload.
  • I caught this show while flipping through the channels.  The people on it are the least sane people ever.  The one lady in Salt Lake City claimed that she knew the government was going to take over everything, because she "did research, and started putting together the clues." 
  • Now I want a Boreto.
  • History channel.  I guess given link one today, I can group National Geographic channel in here as well.
  • Unnecessarily silly setup for this map, but I never knew that the Californian central valley once had a huge lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment