Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday: I have no good title for today

I did forget that I went to Grylt for lunch yesterday:
Since I follow them on twitter, I get the daily announcements of soups.  When I saw that yesterday, I suddenly had a giant craving for tomato soup.  I had to add a bit of salt to it, but it had good flavor and a nice texture with lots of pulp.  The sandwich was good too, with juicy chicken and a bunch of veggies (and an aioli, not the oil the web-menu claims).

I also can't wait for more pictures, but I assume Julie and Colby are super busy right now. :)

  • Hooray, infighting!
  • I like the Betty Crocker cookbook I have, because it's a good place to start for recipes, which I can then modify as I see fit.  However, having a basis is important.  Here's how she's looked over time.
  • Metapod suddenly makes sense.
  • I remember seeing the Call of Cthulhu movie, so I think I'll have to check this one out as well.  Amazon has it being sold by the producers, which makes it easy to order without having to set up new accounts on some shady site.

No comments:

Post a Comment