Friday, March 30, 2012

Friday: I need to start doing something worthy of taking a picture

Like this crazy thing:


  • Now I want to play Settlers just to make building crabs.
  • This is part of the reason that the conservative side of the Supreme Court is full of soulless fucktards.
  • Psyduck!
  • That's good. At least I'll know that all the fish at WF is at least a minimum level of sustainable.
  • Yan yan is basically just a way to eat frosting without just buying a tub of frosting and getting out a spoon.  Also: hilarious to read.
  • R2-D2!
  • When I think vegetables, I think frozen.  When I think of frozen vegetables, I think of machines and industrial lubricants.  Well, no, not really, but that's my best theory to explain this ad.  The alternate theory states that Shell wanted people to know that you could get really high off of industrial lubricants, to the point where your eyes won't close and you imagine vegetables growing from the countertops.

No comments:

Post a Comment