Saturday, March 24, 2012

Saturday: Taco week

Lazy starts to three day weekends are good.  I did the menu planning and grocery shopping, so that sounds like I accomplished something.  The plan for this week is largely taco based:

  • Sunday: Fish tacos.  The Fish Guy at WF suggested that Ono was the fish to get for tacos, so that's what I have.  We'll see how they taste (I'm guessing "ono").
  • Monday: Fish taco reruns.  I can't come up with anything else to do for Kuhio day, so I'll just treat it as a second Sunday.
  • Tuesday: I'm thinking breakfast tacos for dinner.  The alternate plan is to do a breakfast for dinner idea.  That might work better if I make pancakes on Monday.
  • Wednesday/Thursday: More breakfast tacos/for dinner.
  • Friday: I never plan Friday.
I also discovered that WF is selling roast lamb in the deli case.  I thought about getting some, but I thought that Easter was next Sunday, so I didn't want to buy lamb the week before making lamb. It looks like I'm off by a week, so that gives me a bit of time to plan Easter dinner for this year.  Lamb obviously.  Sides.  Something sweet for dessert.

To complete the pasta theme from yesterday.
Careful! 
Why do you have to be a jerk like that, panda?

No comments:

Post a Comment