Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thanksgiving

I realized today that I should start sitting down to think about a Thanksgiving menu. It's going to only be me, I think, so I have a decent degree of freedom. Unfortunately, that also means that I need to make everything myself. I'm probably going to go with a lazy traditional thing

  • Turkey: most likely the AB brine version, as it's super delicious
  • Stuffing: maybe I'll try some of the various sausages we have here, and see which one would work best.
  • Green Bean Casserole: the cheesy version
  • Mashed Potatoes: I kind of want to do something fancier than just adding roasted garlic, but I'm not sure what
  • Rolls of some sort
  • Punch and Pie
Probably doesn't hurt to start thinking about recipes now, so I can do some test runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment