Saturday, November 14, 2009

Contractual Obligation Post

I guess I'm not really obligated at all, not even by some sort of legal documentation, but I couldn't think up a title. Given that I really didn't do much today, that's not much of a surprise.

Tomorrow, though; Tomorrow I'm going to do this Sunday breakfast thing again. My freezer door was open slightly for most of a day last week, so I had to throw out a lot of stuff that I had in there. That includes my waffles, as the box was disturbingly soggy. Therefore, since I've been getting lots of grief from someone about buying things I could just as easily make, I decided that I would make pancakes. This will also give me a chance to use up my blueberries.

This will also give me a chance to taste a variety of sausages I bought tonight at Whole Foods. My plan is to taste them all, and decide which will be best in the stuffing I'm making for Thanksgiving. I also picked up some nice looking thick bacon, so I'll probably fry that up too. I'm going to try to have pictures for tomorrow's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment