Monday, November 30, 2009

How many days does November have again?

I mean, seriously, this stuff can't actually go on forever, right? Isn't novomongopongoperdita only a single month?

Um...I really don't have anything. Except lots of extra thanksgiving leftovers, none of which I really want except for the turkey.  I'll probably have to bag some of that up for the freezer in the next day or so.

Also, I'm missing a glass. It's the twin of the one that I dropped in the kitchen last month. I have no idea where it could be, or how I could have lost a glass, given that it only has four possible positions.

How about this? Some crazy lady beat a peacock to death. WTF?
  1. Who hates peacocks? Aren't they like fancy chickens that everyone likes because they act dumb and look pretty? I guess my argument is that peacocks are like 90% of people on TV.
  2. Can't you come up with a better way to kill one than to beat it with a baseball bat? That's like what you do when Sammy pawns your TV to buy the nose candy. I don't think peacocks run up drug habits large enough to warrant theft.
  3. And who's going to believe that's actually the peacock's TV? No, pawn shops have standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment