Monday, November 23, 2009

Crap, almost forgot

Um...don't really have much. Here's a list of when I'm going to make things:
  • Tuesday night: stuffing and green bean casserole
  • Wednesday night: turkey brine and apple pie
  • Thursday morning: sage bread, roast turkey
  • Thursday early afternoonish: mashed potatoes
  • Thursday post turkey roasting: gravy.
That reminds me, I need to find some wine, and track down a roasting pan. I also should clean my fridge out a bit so I have space to stick things. My turkey is currently defrosting slowly in one of my veggie drawers. It fit, and it's something I can simply wash out afterwards. Plus, I didn't need to shuffle any shelves around. This does mean that my pile of mushrooms (5 types, probably nearing two pounds or so) is sitting outside of a veggie drawer on the shelf. Oh well, they'll get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment