Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pokemon Movie livetweets

Just because.

  • Who else is excited about the new Pokemon movie? (Yes, I know, no one. It's just me. Whatever, I don't care.)  [about 6 hours ago from web]
  • Hmm...someone should have blended their CG with the hand drawn a bit better.  [about 5 hours ago from API]
  • Also, I've seen all the previous movies in this storyline, and it still only makes like 40% sense to me.  [about 5 hours ago from web] 
  • The cosmology of Poke-world is bizarre, yet still easily diagrammed with steampunk quality models.  [about 5 hours ago from API]
  • "Hey, Pikachu! Use thundershock on that god-like pokemon that created the universe!"  [about 5 hours ago from UberTwitter]
  • Time travelling in Pokemon leads to conversations 74x funnier than in regular time travelling stories.  [about 5 hours ago from API]
  • I like how we get the myth at the start of the movie, and then travel back in time, and hear it firsthand from Poke-Moses.  [about 5 hours ago from API]
  • Facepalm. For someone who can read the hearts of Pokemon, you can't tell a bad guy when he's lying right to your stupid face.  [about 4 hours ago from API]
  • That's the second time she's been duped, and I think the third for Arceus. I never realized that time travel is a prank multiplier.  [about 4 hours ago from API]
  • I'm pretty sure that just once Ash would like to end the movie without having to escape a collapsing castle. Oh wait, he's friends with god.  [about 4 hours ago from web] 
  • It's a bit dumb that they fixed the time paradox by making Arceus watch the movie in his head (like in Spaceballs). Still, Pokemon movie.     [about 4 hours ago   from web]

No comments:

Post a Comment