Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Wednesday: 2020.

That seems like a made-up fake year.

I'm glad that my book review published last night.  It's a thing that's far too late in coming, but I plan to keep up with: every book I read this year should be listed, along with a rating on the "Dog Rates" scale of 10-15 / 10.  They're all good books.  I'm thinking about adding movies and music, but I don't want to clutter things up too much.

 Also video games?
Finally found a prismatic shard and got my galaxy sword.

Visited Caroline's weird tea world.

It this part of the same thing?
 I don't remember.
Married Abigail.
It's possible I rate romance interests based on proximity.
Discovered that auto-grabbers auto-grab things in coops.
Which is ground breaking.  I've reorganized my farm based on this information, and it's super efficient now.

Anyway, a new year:

Started with New Year Tacos.
 Delicious.
New Year Raid.
Green.
New Years New Restaurant Dinner.
 Tasty.
New Year Escape Room Box.
Mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment