Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday: Productive work, and then my video game went off the rails.

Everything has been going fine in it.
Taking pretend selfies with the camera.
Helping Alkibiades get married.

Rescuing my ship captain's daughter, which made the spear all glowy.

Breaking the fourth wall when I again run into Alkibiades on a side quest.
But then the crazy lady who steals babies got away, and when I got back to Athens, it was full of plague.
And it turns out no matter how much you try, the game won't let you kill Kleon, asshole.  The corpses around show that fact.
Then they killed Phoibe.
Which sucks, because she's like ten.
 Who kills ten year olds?  This game, apparently.
Socrates at least has toned down his jerkery for this part of the game.  And Hippokrates couldn't even help.
That's a bummer.  At least it's a three-day weekend for me to try to get back to a happier place.


No comments:

Post a Comment