Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday: Snowy three day weekend!

I wasn't expecting snow, but it forced me to find my scraper to clean off my car.
So I could get lunch.
And mess up and not order tots.

But snow!
Then way too many hours playing video games.  I tried to see if there was a way to romance both Kyra and Theletas:
I thought we were just play fighting.  Like you do.  Except whoopsie, I kind of murdered Theletas.
 So no romance there, I guess.
This also made Kyra super grumpy, so it's good I did that romance first.
She was all "you murdered the guy I brought here to save people," and my response of "but he was an angry dick who wanted to fight because I saved everybody", but everyone has their own opinions, so whatever.
I didn't know that all my friends get together to chat when I'm not on the boat.
 I also totally parked the boat with everyone on it in a safe harbor where I don't think they can get hurt.  Losing Phoibe makes me want to keep everyone safe.
Sisyphus.


No comments:

Post a Comment