Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday: Still sleepy

And I think I might be getting sick?  My tummy's been unhappy all day.

Tonight was the big finale for Crisis on Infinite Earths, and I think they did the best compromise they could:  reduce the multiverse so everybody lives on the same Earth, but keep the multiverse so the movies and non-CW shows and Black Lightning can be their own thing.

Ghost boat.
And I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but I had a quest of "Kill Circe."  Which they let me do by standing on top of a giant ruin and shooting her with arrows.  Kind of a cheap move on my part, but then I wondered if I needed to bring her back to my ship.
Because I had to kill her for my Boat Dude, drinking wine in front of Herodotus.
It turns out you can't swim while carrying a corpse, and they're super slippery, so they're hard to keep on the tiny boat I used to get to her island.
Also, no, obviously you don't need to transport a dead sorceress back to your boat.


No comments:

Post a Comment