Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday: Finally solved that problem.

It only took like a month between all the other things that popped up.  It's also nice to confirm that it matches the old code, but is better, due to reasons.

"Stairs are for cowards, mom!"
I finally found my mom in the game.
"Mom, Herodotus the historian.  Herodotus, my mom, who's been secretly running an island this whole time."
It's this whole thing.  At least she told me who my dad was:

Pythagoras.  That Pythagoras.  He's a bit of a dick in the game, which I believe tracks with historical records.
He's in this big fancy space cave.
 Then I got kicked back out to "the present," which feels a lot like a carryover from some earlier game where they didn't think they could pull off a historical action game.
So I got to run around as Not-Kassandra, which is tricky, because I keep trying to use fancy Kassandra skills, which she doesn't have.

And then the game just stopped trying to be historical.
Whatever.  I'll be back to stabbing baddies tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment