Saturday, September 7, 2019

Saturday: I had great plans for all the stuff I was going to accomplish today.

And then I did basically none of it.  I might throw laundry in before bed, so that can get checked off.

I did get katsudon.
And I bought groceries.  I planned my next trip to Austin, which is good to have finalized.  Plus, Julie reminded me of Tetris 99, and after fighting my Switch to get it to update to a new SD card,
Oh, hey, #1 on my account.  FINALLY.
I think Julie is right, that the new Invictus mode is pulling the best players to that, leaving a weaker average group playing the regular mode.
Not that it changes how much I still won.
The large number of KOs is the sign that the group is weaker.

Still no good at T-spins.
 The combos saved me again.


No comments:

Post a Comment