Friday, September 20, 2019

I should be sleeping, but TRAVEL.

Ugh.  Anyway, I discovered that the relationship I thought I'd messed up two and a half weeks ago wasn't.  Also, I should play this game more consistently.

Blah blah someone's trying to kill her.

Blah blah spend time on relationships to achieve a high quality relationship.

If you've promised Odessa that you'll kill someone, and you've promised your half brother that you'll kill that same person, and you've promised a random musician that you'll kill that very same person, you eventually have to actually fulfill that murder to make everyone happy.  This is the "keeping promises" part of a healthy relationship.
It's possible that Odessa was also murdering people, and trying to do some evil-adjacent stuff, but I accidentally killed like 12 people because I stumbled across their campsite.  I don't have lots of room to be throwing judgments around here.  I assume it's best to try to be friendly with people who have names, and if they betray me in the future, I'll probably have a sword, and the combat is set to easy, so I'm not that worried.  This is also an achievement.

If I found the right information, I have found 1/11 of the friends I can make in the game.  Next up seems to be Auxesia.


No comments:

Post a Comment