Monday, September 2, 2019

Monday: Labor Day

I probably should have done more today, but I didn't.  I did go out and buy a new flushy-pluggy thing for my toilet, as it's been leaking and periodically not flushing correctly.  Hopefully the new one will be better.  I also bought like $15 of batteries, so I could change the one in my multimeter, change the one in my car key, and potentially see if I can get one of my go+ to work.

I then played a bunch of Assassin's Creed, where I've decided to use the strategy of "shoot baddies with arrows until they die" for most of my attacks.  I'd have pictures here, but the xbox upload thing is super lazy.

So here's a turtle picture from last week instead.
Tomorrow is "fix my brakes" day, and I think I'm going to work from home afterwards.  Kind of almost four day weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment