Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Tuesday: New rule: no playing Stardew until 6am.

Which I wouldn't have had to do if Marnie would have just gone to work one dang day and sold me a stupid chicken.  But nope!  She decided to take two days off, and then go to the Flower Dance, and not sell me anything to put in my stupid empty coop THAT I BUILT LIKE FOUR DAYS AGO, MARNIE.

But yeah, I probably shouldn't play for that long again.

The problem with getting a book delivered is that I now have to decide if I want to read it all right now, or save it for my travel book for when I visit Austin.

  • And I finished my Crunchyroll show, and WTF, Bell's grandfather was actually Zeus in disguise? WTAF?
  • Ellsworth Kelly stamps.  They didn't have any at the post office when I went there to pick up a package today.
  • Some neural nets can be thought of as differential equations, and those can be thought of as classical mechanics.
  • Geometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment