Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday: I remembered why I don't play this game as much as I could

First I got lunch, because I woke up wanting cheese fries.
Then I stopped to get some quick groceries, then ordered even more groceries to be delivered, because I'm a monster.

Then I sat down and played Assassin's Creed for like seven straight hours.


I crashed a funeral.
I crashed...um...someone's private time.

I accidentally swung on a statue of Zeus.
I also stuck to my "let's try not to steal or kill unnecessarily" plan, but then had to kill a bunch of people because when I killed one assassin, that just sent the next assassin out to get me, so I had to kill them too.  Like four assassins in a row.  Then I fought an army, and learned that armies are bigger than one person, so I should not fight an army in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment