Thursday, September 5, 2019

Thursday: Making people unhappy with reviews.

The problem is that there are rules and things, and even if non-essential things don't need to be made according to the rules, they probably should be.  And I need to rebase tomorrow. :(

But the sunset was nice again.
And I played more of this game.
Where I, of course, killed another bad guy.
And tried to go show Markos.
"Markos!  I killed this guy who was trying to kill us!  Markos!?  I'll just leave him here, on the overlook above your western vineyards!"
Then I got on a boat, nearly crashed it, and then:
All that just to get the title screen?
Ok, this is a pretty good game.


  • Although I have this bug, possibly because I found a town of bandits, murdered a town of bandits, and then later learned that I should look into a town filled with bandits.  I'm kind of playing Kassandra as a nice and friendly murder machine.  She doesn't steal, but if her eagle sees you and highlights you, you're getting murder up in your face, regardless of if I know why the eagle didn't like you or not.
  • I should checkout the new SNES games.
  • This is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment