Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Wednesday: Have I mentioned how much I hate giant tickets?

Fourteen pull requests.  Tomorrow I need to find reviewers so I can get it finished next week.  Ugh.

Bird friend.

I forgot that this gen has parallel "starter" monkeys.
 It was also fairly cool outside, so I walked to the admin building to get my parking pass and ID card sorted out.
And had an upgrade to a much more convenient lot.

  • That's kind of treason-y, right?
  • Princess Bride.
  • Julie sent these around, which led me to searching through a weird sneaker section of the internet.  These are cool, but I don't know that they're really  $190 cool.  At $100 I would have bought a pair last night.  This sent me to searching to see if there was a similar pair in that range.  That's when I discovered that neoprene is considered some sort of "magic ultra-fashion" material for shoes?  So the only brands that make them are insane fancy brands, which try to suggest that $1000 shoes aren't unreasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment