Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sunday: Whatever.

I couldn't decide on lunch, and it eventually became me not deciding on dinner, so I went with sushi.
You'll notice this isn't sushi.
Unfortunately, everyone else in the world decided sushi as well, giving it a 30+ minute wait.  Since no one ever eats at Chilis, I went there, was immediately seated, and had food fairly quickly.  The chicken was rubbery, and the steak was cooked to death and tough.  It was simultaneously disappointing and not-that-bad.  Whatever.

Then I came home and spent the entire evening working on my poster for next week, and I'm still not terribly happy with what I stopped with, but given that no one bothered looking at posters last week, it's probably not a problem.  Whatever.

And I don't have a third link.  Whatever.


  • I haven't seen all of those, but no, that list is garbage.  Kaguya is probably a good number three, but the rest of that is nonsense.  I'll think up a list when I'm not super behind on everything.
  • Ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment