Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sunday: Even with all the procrastination, I think the talk for tomorrow is done.

The biggest problem with the procrastination is that it was all in the morning.  I woke up at 7 for some stupid reason, watched youtube videos until I felt sleepy again, went back to sleep, woke up, watched some more youtube, decided to get out of bed, and suddenly by the time I was ready to go get lunch, it was nearly three.

Oops.
Today's panorama came out pretty well.
That means that I couldn't do the "get lunch, come home and write talk for tomorrow, go get a burger for dinner."  Maybe I'll just get that burger for dinner tomorrow.

  • While I was driving to get lunch, I noticed that a bunch of the stop lights were not working.  Luckily, I was on Ala Moana, where the rule appears to be, "fuck everyone else, we're on Ala Moana, so we're not stopping."  Not totally the legal solution (which is four way stops), but I guess it works.  Unless you were planning on going to downtown.  Which was the point that got lost here.  The lights were out because downtown ker-sploded a bit.
  • Cat.
  • These are all so wonderful.
  • If you feel like being angry about politics and economics, here's a big long list of "conservatives are fucking idiots who can't understand when they're wrong."

No comments:

Post a Comment