Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday: Lunch disaster

I went out to get lunch today, with the idea to stop at the bakery and pick up some random baked goods for lunch.  However, the bakery was out of all the random baked goods that make appropriate lunches, leaving only cookies and doughnuts.  I bought some cookies for later, and then decided to go to the salad place.

At first, I was really happy, because they had the tomato soup that I like.
 I decided to try a sandwich instead of a salad today, because I was wrong.  Very wrong.
Fucking mayo everywhere.
First, mayo is not listed as a standard sandwich ingredient on their menu.  Had it been listed, I could have said, "no fucking gross ass mayo."  Second, what kind of psychopath puts the sauces between the meat and veggies in a sandwich?  Sauces go next to the bread.  That's where they go.  It's like rule one of making a damn sandwich.  Putting the mayo in the middle means that there's no way to eat this sandwich.  It is utterly ruined from the beginning, and after punching it in frustration, I ate the bashed fragments of chips that came with this train wreck of a sandwich.

The moon was up when I got home, but I couldn't get a good picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment