Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday: Actual Sunday.

I couldn't decide between getting a burger and getting curry for late lunch today.  Since I need to get a replacement battery for my car key, I decided to get a burger at the mall, and stop by Radio Shack, since selling batteries is pretty much all they're good for.

I saw this car on the way.  The sticker on the right tells me that "keiki on board."  The one on the left is giving me the middle finger.  So, I guess those kids are fucking jerks.

The burger place was surprisingly busy at 4pm, so I had to eat at the bar.  

And Radio Shack screwed up their only purpose and didn't have any batteries in the CR-16XX range.  Amazon really only wants to sell me 5+ packs, which is inconvenient for something I have to replace every three years or so.






No comments:

Post a Comment