Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday: Blah.

Yet another database crash.  It's definitely dying disk hardware.  Which I suspect means I need to do a clean reinstall.  Which is a pain.

In any case, I needed to get notebooks for work.  Since the only place that sells them is B&N, and B&N is only at Ala Moana now, that's where I had to go.

Ala Moana.
They're doing a bunch of construction, so it's even more of a mess than it usually is.  I assumed there'd be no one at their kaiten sushi place.  I was wrong, which is why I had time to take the pictures for that mosaic.


"Beep beep!  Sushi time!"
Genki continues to not be as good as KuruKuru.  They have a larger menu, and a more active belt, and all the new technology, but the food just isn't as good.

See?  Super thin cuts, and the rice was sticking to the plates.
But, it's where I was, and I don't like fighting the always-too-hot-and-humid food court area or the tourists-eating-at-Bubba-Gump fancy food court.

And B&N only had the perforated page notebooks again.  I got two, but I should probably just switch to ordering online.


  • Marnie.
  • Everyone loves Lottie Grote.
  • The internet is lame today, so I only have two links.







No comments:

Post a Comment