Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursday: Effective Friday.

I was driving home from work now, decided the boring NPR talk show was too boring to listen to, and changed over to the Jpop station.

Except it's not the Jpop station anymore, it's stupid hip hop.

Which sucks.  According to this DJ guy, the Kpop station is now going to be a non-specific Asian-pop so it's not a total loss, but it still is crappy.

And I didn't want to not have a picture today, so I made sure to get enough images of this bird to make a gif.
While I'm thinking about it, they didn't give me blue cheese with my chicken today, either.  Today's actually been annoying.

  • I did not know this fact about Pluto.
  • Whatever.  I've been using my super nice canvas bags everywhere for awhile.  The Target people were confused by it until about three months ago.
  • The second important fact I learned from this is that Stuart Alson of the Independent Film Quarterly can't describe Ellen Page with any other word than "shines."
  • Team Rocket Twerp.
  • I guess it's silly to expect that she'd be on the show forever.  I mean, she's already done it for like a decade longer than I've been alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment