Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday: Because it seemed like a good idea.

There's a crappy tropical storm that broke up north of the islands, and is basically being a jerk with the weather.

Stupid jerk weather.
I decided (probably partially due to the fact that Greece has been in the news all this week), that I'd drive out to the Greek place.
It's at the marina.
Not the best ever saganaki, but it was still tasty.

Mix souvlaki plate.  Chicken/lamb/shrimp.  Lamb is super yummy.
The clouds always look good over the marina.
 This was the point I decided to go home the long way.
At the Lanai lookout.

Looking the right way.  And if you look super closely, you can't see it because I had to rescale the image, but
These people were taking wedding photos in the "place those signs on the left of the panorama clearly state is super dangerous."
Then a series of "I'm pretty sure if I just stay on this road, it hooks up to H-3" thoughts, after which:
I found H-3 and stopped to take this at the scenic lookout.
And then I drove through the coolest thing ever: clouds pushed up against the Ko'olaus so H-3 is super foggy until you get to the tunnel and it magically clears.








No comments:

Post a Comment