Saturday, July 4, 2015

Saturday: Fourth of July

Wonky city panorama.  I didn't care to do it manually or to try and fix it.  The cool thing is you can see Jupiter and Venus above downtown.  The brighter spot in the sky is a helicopter that was circling.
Then the fireworks started:



And then I realized it would make more sense to zoom in.
You can see a green dot above the fireworks.

It's moved in this one.
 I'm pretty sure it's a drone.
If I had to guess, it's the guy who made this video last year.

I like this one.



It's hard to see, but it's turned red here.  That's why I'm pretty sure it's a drone.  If it's like the one I've seen on youtube, there are green lights on the front, and red on the back.




Green again.







And then it was over.


And now I'm going to go eat some hot dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment