Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday: It's clearly an off by one/histogram center edge problem, I just can't find it.

Danny's a Republican.

  • I want one of those magic Coke machines at my work.
  • Squirrels.
  • Why?
  • I hate brutalism, but this is just too wonderful of a joke.
  • This worked for me earlier, but now it's broken.  It's a neat "poverty level by geography" thingy, but again, broken for me now.
  • Really, I only watch like five channels.  CN, PBS, KIKU, some Comedy, some MSNBC.  If one of the ex-learning/educational channels would switch to "here are random hour long documentaries," I'd watch that too.  Some days, I just want to passively kind of learn something while doing other stuff.  The main problem isn't not having enough channels, it's that so many of the channels I get are filled with absolute shit.

2 comments:

  1. Those coke machines are fucking disgusting. All the flavors mix and not in a good way. It turns out that plain coke isn't good if the last three people to use the machine have had raspberry flavored sprite, lime diet coke, and vanilla anything. They have them at noodles now. It makes me want to eat there less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had them at noodles the last time I was there when I visited you one time previously. I thought it was awesome, because I could get orange-raspberry-vanilla coke. Getting just regular coke is like going to a coldstone or something, and asking for just plain ice cream. :-P

      Delete