Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday: Basically, if you drive a Mercedes, and it's an SUV, you're most likely a fucking moron.

Admittedly this is an empirical study, but of the 8 I saw today, all of them were fucking morons.  Stopping randomly, merging nearly into the side of a car you should have seen, ignoring green lights until you get honked at, etc.

Surprisingly though, the dumbest person was the one standing behind the truck half in the lane of the parking lot, gesturing that I should go around.  Dear fuckhead, you're standing in the exact place I have to drive.  I can either run you over, or you can get out of the fucking way.

And then I got a burger for lunch, because you can't fucking get pancakes on Sunday, because everybody is out getting pancakes on Sunday, so you have to accept that sweet potato fries are similar enough so you can get on with the rest of your day.
In good news, I did figure out how to encode videos for the psp:
ffmpeg -i in.mp4 -vcodec libx264 -preset ultrafast -vprofile baseline -acodec aac -strict experimental -r 24 -b 255k -ar 44100 -ab 59k -s 320x240 test.psp
This squishes the widescreen movie, but the psp has a "stretch to fit mode."  I probably should put in an aspect ratio detection thing on the script that will do this for me automatically.


No comments:

Post a Comment