Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday: Well, now I'm too cold.

Returning that fan to Target went much easier than I expected.  "What's wrong with it?"  "Well, it's kind of noisy, and when you turn it on, it scoots across the floor." "Hahahahaha!  I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but that's kind of funny."  "Yeah, but it's kind of annoying to deal with."

The replacement fan is a oscillating fan on a big stand.  I didn't go with the remote control version, because really, not even I'm so lazy that I can't get up and change the fan setting.  This fan isn't perfect, as I was hoping that I could simply park it in the middle of my apartment, and point it at the living room or bedroom depending on where I was.  The breeze is a bit too unfocused at a distance for that to work, but it's pretty close.  Of course, just after I finished setting it up, the trade winds started blowing nicely through my window, making this whole operation a bit less pressing than it was last week.

You can't read it because I was wobbly, but the bottom left star is signed "I am Catbug!"

No comments:

Post a Comment