Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday: Meetings and Telecons

I guess the good thing about having them all on Monday is that they're at least over for the rest of the week.  It also means that I have a bunch of time where I don't have to actively think about things, because the meeting is talking about something I'm not directly working on.  So, due to the fact that this video came out last night (similar to how this one came out just before this blog post):
Catbug!
A few obvious mistakes:  Too tall/not chubby enough; arms too low on body; head a bit wonky; ears wonky; forgotten tongue; I over highlighted and accidentally filled his one eye in.  Still.  Catbug!


  • What are you doing, fawn?  You're just being dumb now.
  • Squirrels.
  • I noticed this in last week's episode too.
  • Teddy bear face flowers.  I thought about it, and seriously, it's taken thousands of years of civilization and technology to reach this point.  All the billions of people who've lived in a dark demon-filled world where they toiled until their dreary deaths, never to know the wonder that is the teddy bear face flowers.  Finally, after centuries of "florists" and "knowing that bears exist," we finally master this wonderful art, this pinnacle of progress, this botanical bounty.  Then, one day, Jimmy fucks it all up.  Great work defending humanity, Jimmy.


No comments:

Post a Comment