Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Tuesday: The dumbest person in the world.

Was the person who decided that the "one way" sign didn't really apply to them, and that it was perfectly fine to drive down Piikoi the wrong way.  I was so surprised that I only had time to move out of my lane (to, you know, not fucking crash), honk my horn (to illustrate that they are a fucking moron), and give them the finger (because I can't cause people to explode with my mind).  The other thing that makes it even worse is that the street this idiot turned off of only connects to one other road, and that goes the other way.  Plus, there's another street, slightly further down that can be used to cross back over, removing all need to drive the wrong way like an idiot.

And I finally leveled up today.

After catching a wild Wartortle!
Also, I think someone needs to work on their email marketing.
I mean, sure, those are nice shoes, and I like them, but I don't really think they're my style.

Also, Agents of Shield is back on TV.  I still have fifteen minutes left in the episode, but I'm glad to see that after last season's problems with not telling people the truth, and hiding things from your friends and allies, that they've solved that problem by not telling people the truth and hiding things from their friends and allies.  "I made a robot lady, even though I'm not allowed to do science without supervision, since I was technically a bad guy."  "I'm going to go against orders because I don't really like orders that I don't give."  "I'm going to alienate my friends in order to try and gain some control over this new stupid system that's in charge now."  "I'm going to run away and be dumb, and try to fight Ghost Rider."  "I'm going to be Ghost Rider."  Tony's not the only one who makes bad decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment