Thursday, September 15, 2016

Thursday: If you pay for something with a $100 bill, you're an asshole.

Doubly so if the thing you're buying is less than $20.  You actively went to the bank, went to a teller, had them give you money in stupid denominations, and then went to a store, and used your stupid change grab bill to make everyone sit and wait while you pretended you're some rich fuckface.  No one wants to waste all this time making your stupid fragile ego feel better.  Either use a reasonable value of cash, or be like everyone normal, and use a damn card.

I caught a near perfect Pinsir today.
After I dumped by old "best Pinsir," I had a moment of panic.  "Wait, Pinsir doesn't evolve into anything, right?"  Nope.  Pinsir is sterile, and doesn't do anything.
And I evolved an Abra into this Kadabra, because it's also pretty good.

  • Pokemon.
  • Not Pokemon.
    • Thing I wasn't aware of: Eritrea is a horrible dictatorship, and not just the generic low GDP African country I had thought.  I should probably do a pass through wikipedia/CIA factbook to make sure I'm not confused about other things.
    • "Please help."
    • Puppers.
      • No link here, but that reminded me of something.  I saw a story earlier talking about roofers, and I had just been reading a bunch of "smol pupper" stuff, and my brain immediately thought, "I wonder what kind of pupper that is," and then the other part of my brain that was paying attention responded with, "like people who fix actual fucking roofs."
    • I wonder if I can access this through the library at work.
    • Soy sauce on ice cream.  Huh.
    • I'm glad I follow the local magazine on Twitter, or else I might have missed this restaurant.  I'm curious about a number of things, but I think their gochujang chicken and waffle is at the top of my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment