Monday, September 19, 2016

Monday: This is your fault, the sky.

I was just sitting at my desk, thinking about how much I kind of wanted mac and cheese.  Then, when I was leaving work, it immediately started raining.  I even looked outside before leaving my office to make sure it was dry out.  So yeah, fuck you, the sky.  You and your stupid convenient rain.

And then I went to the other La Tour Cafe to get mac and cheese. 
Because I'm not going to let the stupid jerk sky ruin my day.  Plus, when I was checking that no place else really has m&c and is close by, I discovered that the other LTC has a "Nashville hot chicken" sandwich.

I didn't get the mayo, pickles, or slaw.  I just wanted a spicy chicken sandwich to eat with my m&c.

It's pretty good.  The brioche bun is a bit over sweet, and the chicken could be a lot more spicy, but whatever.  It was a good dinner.

And I discovered that the big table that was at the Aina Haina one is now here.  It looks like they cut it in half, which is kind of unfortunate.



No comments:

Post a Comment