Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tuesday: Finishing as much as I can before leaving

I'm still planning on doing more stuff this week, but finishing the majority of things was still important.

And then I stayed up way too late playing Assassin's Creed, so I'm going to snooze on the couch instead of proper sleeping (because bed is too comfy for short term snoozes).

This jackass on tv is actually complaining about predictive scheduling? "Unless companies govern every waking moment of their employees, they can't be profitable"?  Go fuck yourself, you soulless pile of garbage.
Anyway, I met an old friend, and we fought in an arena.
She was cool, which could only mean one thing: she ends up dead.
Yep.  There she is in the background.
 To be fair, she teamed up with the baddie who killed a kid.  That's at least kid number 3 in this series being murdered to make people angry.  I would like better writing that doesn't rely on fridging characters.
Sobek joins the "gods you can stand on."

No comments:

Post a Comment