Saturday, February 8, 2020

Saturday: I'm increasingly thinking about not going out this weekend.

No big reason, I just have most of the stuff I need for next week already, so why just go out to buy more stuff at Target?

I did go get a yummy burger.
They're not quite as good as the ones in Texas.

And then more video games.

Standing on Athena's head.
Standing on Hades' head.
Standing on Zeus' head.
I thought I already killed my Arena friend, but I guess not?
 His daughter is dead, that's why he never took me to meet her.
WTF is this thing?

Because this quest is DLC, it's supposed to be done after the main game.  That's why this guy is carving a sculpture of me.




Then I went to war.
I do war wrong.  I swam out to their ships, and murdered everyone before they got to the fight.
 And then discovered that if you do that, it's "piracy", and you get bounty hunters after you.  However, even after killing everyone, the boat will attempt to flee from bounty hunters automatically.  It's a weird ghost ship situation.
Team The Good Guys.
 Aristophanes, me, Socrates, my ship captain Barnabus, Hippokrates (bald), and Herodotus.
And of course, Alkibiades is ready for "relaxation."
Which led to me meeting the last main-story romance:
Who also was concerned about my relaxation.
Not bad, but I noticed something: I know that the main villain is female, from the clues I've gathered so far.  Due to the writing and also probably history, I only know like three other women, one of which is my mom.  That means the main villain is probably Aspasia, which kind of super sucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment